Friday, October 31, 2008

My Mole Hurts On My Face

Good Aglioween all ^___^!!

Incredibly'm alive .. but my computer still seems no, I have to do x in a minipost from work (the first coming! Commitment that) .. I called x know his fate, but I was just told that NN is ready (thanks to chez, because I've got the NN had guessed too) .. my question about when it will be xò got the answer NN I know ... I would say considering the cost of call that I was money well spent O___O
Anyway the fact is that here I expect long periods of abstinence, and so I spent a greet you and say that even if nn seems, there are .. and I look at you in silence)! ! Tonight I
and BDP is going to frolic with our usual Poppen .. try to put photos, but given the precarious situation, we guarantee ;)!!! nn
soon! (SPEROOOOO. ..:/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment