Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cervix Feels Soft Before Period Due

Museum of Horrors-Part Two

now this blog is becoming a gallery of horrors. Shit do not equal or nearly so, because of the thousands of daily chores ... I I never for a moment the first time to put there and say "oh Now I write a nice post!"
... every season of life has its rhythms, I switched from a vegetative state on your home, dragging me in my pajamas for hours on end, to pass virtually by 8 / 9 11 pm outside dall'agognata little house, almost all days and if all goes well ... anyone of you can understand that this precludes a serious and continuous activity of bloggers ... cmq, the creature survives for now, so ... from time to time you will hear from me ... and there are parties and flights of fancy of my warped mind, like the previous one and how I am going to give you, written in a full day of work I'm a second time, row after row, floor plan. Obviously it is a crap, do not expect anything that ...
seems, think about it, I is against the (bad) spoiled children that pass over the other to the sound of push.
That's it. Also applies to the fair, only that the extreme ugliness, in such cases, it makes me even more evident for the rot that lies behind it.
Smentitemi well, I'm all ears ...
Allllordunque.
You are all aware of my love for visceral rocker SOME of our parts ... the man of the year (and was a ...!!!!), only one who holds in his person and the myth contradictions of modernity, the transgressive character out of the ordinary, which ignites the crowds with fantastic verameeente beautiful pieces, which makes alternative but then everybody likes, that every year a sbaraccare of money always filling stages (Mah ....!) and that, as a good middle-aged, so generously, like any self-respecting father, in trying to fix the adored son.
latter, the offspring, is at pains to say he does not want to mix his career with his father, who has never taken advantage of the reputation of the parent who wants to keep the two aspects of his life quite separate.
Ok, there is.
But then he opens the concerts of his father, FA MODEL soon became famous, and just happened is in the movie that is titled a famous (and beautiful because OLD) song of the popes. Stresses with emphasis on all the media that the interview that the fact that the director has chosen him is not derived from the fame of our dear parents and the obvious connections between it and the (memorable) film, but was done after countless auditions and just because his was the face (!!!!!) they sought.
short, he has climbed in one way or another, thousands of claimants prepared, talented, with a mess behind and above all ... watchable.
Tell me, I have no words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment