Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scooby Doo Waffle Maket

One thing leads to ... Dribbling




See you keep reading the Reader? (E 'that actually' give me some things a little 'addiction). However, I said, I'm going on 42 and after that of Chiara start to read the last piece of Marco . Oh dear! 42 has received the Sunshine Award 2011, it 'he says he does not deserve it, but it fits everything I think to myself. Keep reading and I understand better what it is: If you receive a Sunshine Blogger Award by another means that you are on its list of 12 blogs that follows or that he likes. Hopefully at that point that it is reciprocal in every way mo 'chain if it suits you style your time, a list of 12 blogs, and communicated it to their respective owners. I am in his list:) and in fact a second later I receive an email alert. The thing 'exponential says, is'. And since we are in the process of mixing and exchange resets this I like it.
Ah yes', my list:

- A little skeptic
- I rambled scientific
- In coma and 'best
- Gray lines
- Leucophaea
- L' watchmaker myopic
- mental maps
- Max Mori
- Find the error
- A strange attractor
- Verox brain blog
- Ziorufus

0 comments:

Post a Comment