Monday, July 14, 2008

Difference Between Holistic And Naturopathic

no use for a title

I have a great desire to write a post. A bit 'to show that there is a little' because in the end I have also many things to say, many ideas ...
while I drive I can think of something, I think "Come on! This write !!"... then inevitably the evening I do a lot of things, or go out, or are just tired, or I spend a weekend running around and I never put there to gather ideas to give birth to something beautiful and meaningful (which will not be this short post, I state it). Not that my life is flat ... it was a lot more when I was home to rattle on the idea ... but I think a lot, actually ... I did not do much writing I thought I thought I was writing reflected ..... continuously and these circles came after mental sometimes trivial, but always diligent. And sometimes even after "successful" ... for good or evil) ... now that I'm here, overwhelmed by an Unusual Destiny in the not so blue sea (of cement) in July, lost in my things in my days fullest I come home exhausted and happy, in my adventurous weekend that you can not sleep and you end up at dawn to do in the evenings most unlikely (bop ???????!!) making things even more unlikely to be laughing stupid as in high school for one (one?) drink too much from the arcade ... now that I'm here that I enjoy so different but no less than before, indeed, that rediscovering the taste of certain things lost that I live and I taste many good times ... I got as empty, wanting to write about everything and nothing. I do not know what I mean, I do not know if it makes sense ... I know I wish I could describe the moment, the moments, but I can not find a way to do it, the words to do so. So surrender to this, I hope temporary impotence (and a bit 'mental fatigue idle brain ... ... I am "sitting" in many things, I want to live a little' more lightly, otherwise I can not stand the pace, not I can .... just like the others ... do not chase it anymore, I turned the corner, let them look at me ... a little 'one, and I'm 20 + years years back) so I write for the sake of writing, to write (and it's great!) you do not think that the left has stopped ... advances, even more than before, quiet, inexorable advances for all of us ..., permeates everyday life and unfortunately also at work, who are caz ***. .. is coming, and sooner or later I'll stop to think and write something decent. For now a symbolic hello to all, a symbolic COGITO BUT NOT OTHERWISE SUM, just to clearly been a bit '. I take this opportunity to wish my vegetables for the birthday (:****!) el '"good luck" to our sergio ... only to talk about me is wrong because this is like a permanently shut cycle, or almost as if certain things were proooprio prooooprio lost past buried. That they were also before h, but this is a bit '"fix" that ends the period. And okay, let your heart at rest and prepare ourselves to celebrate ^__^! It will not be hard ...;)!
ciau everyone! See you soon! : *!

0 comments:

Post a Comment