Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Many Cc Are In A 40 Unit Syringe

stay metal!


do not worry, it will begin again with my monologue anti Vasco ^ _ ^! No, but I think is the case, even though pounds of lead and comments to the satisfaction signed to respond ... but nooooo, I'm a good girl, I simply point out that FINALLY, this summer for me without projects or almost nn absurd at this time that you schedule nothing because you can not, that is just waiting to go out and do something but do not know exactly what ... finally came a day I'm waiting for a long .... I just hope it keeps the sun, if it rains do not know how I could respond !!!!!!! tomorrow or I'll describe how it went when I can, I will try to make a video if I can .. and I remember a picture I ^_^.. especially if there are still those genes that, of the gods, have exhibited a gigastriscione "vasco muoriiiii "(sorry. .. it is stronger than mee!! ghghghgh!) nn and fail to publish it ...

well, now I get back to work, but now smiling more than usual .....

yeeeeeeeeaah!
Hello everyone! kiss selma!: *!

0 comments:

Post a Comment