Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mount And Blade 1.011 Rome

ferragosto-neuron

here we are ........
blech !!!.... to pieces, but we ... patty is out of town, at sea for two days, selma however, after returning to work yesterday (which was catatonic state .. all looked at me strange or puzzled ...) is now at home in mid-August the disease -__-... wet and we spent has paid off!! I'm a wreck, more than ever ....... hell, I would give birth to a nice post full and complete but I need a sister, also for the pictures and especially that throw me a headache that torments me !!!... waiting for a good guide to what even this 'half year result (half?) but beautiful delirium, I leave you with the video of our dated catchphrase of the weekend ... and ugly, but ... Tremendously CURRENT for us!! .... my mother does not sapeeeere should not be sapeeeere ..... good friends, I go back to rattle on the bed, see you soon! also because the bop and our annina need quick updates ... do not worry, nothing terrible like last year ... just the usual concentration of delusional idiocy that sets us apart .....^_^!

(sottomarinooooooooooooooooOOOOoooooooooOOOOO! !!!!! Uffie, I would always be there ... ..........*_*!)
baciobacilloso!

0 comments:

Post a Comment