Monday, August 25, 2008

Pinky Toe Red And Itchy

fish for a day which left the

Selma believe that this time I will kill me, because instead of posting the now infamous record of (unfortunately fanigerato equally-as-ever mid-August) I'm losing crap day in a thousand, and when I start to peak and cazzeggiano digress so scary, I had to put parentheses is xò!
I state that my presence on the net lately is greatly diminished because SFIGATISSIMO monitor failure of my laptop, which forces me to write blindly producing many errors WHICH WILL MAKE YOUR EVENT ... NN (no, nn nn is that I monitor I had to connect the TV .. pity that I'm getting a stiff neck evil, I prefer to type a random x) ..
Oh well, apart from these peaks logorrhoea off topic, the original intent was to give a meaning / reason for the multiple bruises and dents that afflict my body different today ... yesterday I went to caneva!
And for everyone who was there (bdp kill me now) I can guarantee that it is absolutely worth it! God, as the location is convenient nn (overlooking Lake Garda, just after Big Ben) xò it absolutely deserves , provided of course that you are the fans of water slides, x otherwise spend 21 euros to be left to soak in a pool nn much sense ...
I never try to make the commentary of the day (stancantissima), x, or some hints on two or three games worth (I tried to put photos from the site but you can nn, uff :/)...
There is the crazy river that is classic river with rafts, but with something more: it is a descent made by many wading pools interconnected by waterfalls, which immediately turns into a savage conflict between swimmers who kick each other to stay x + as possible without falling into the pool to soak ... the next victim falls upon those who falls downstairs , making others fall downstairs again and so on .. in practice is a kind of (divertentissimooo!!) \u200b\u200bbetween bumper boats where they take the wood too strong, but who really die laughing ...
But the other worthy of appointment is the Twin Peaks, but only the usual x fantozziana tragedy that we saw in practice I'm protagonists .. Caper slide is made from a kind of two-boat which drops down a (steep) downhill then the pressure should (I say should) go up then down along another ditch x ... here: this is what happens to all the normal people who go up there .. but we do not.
After nearly an hour of exhausting line, as happy as Easter, we reach the coveted boat .. we go up there and we place above the drop-down .. x ready part. Fast. We are short of breath from what is fast. BUT .... there is always a BUT, otherwise we would have nn ..
launched a rocket on the climb, we note that we started missing a bit vague at the push ... and suddenly we have the certainty that when we see 10 centimeters from the top of the boat .. SI FERMA.In that time we ran a Simultaneous OHMMMMERDA, but before he finished the sentence, we were matches in reverse ..... moral we have continued to fluctuate at the bottom of the slide back and forth nn I realized how many times, until the attendant came nn to recover the boat and get us out of the lineup of service, otherwise known as "the losers "... the anger x having waited nearly an hour and for not have not even FINISHED CHUTE was sky .. there we go screaming ...
But the highlight of the day was yet to come .. you should know that I do not know to what strange suicidal tendencies, I have a real passion x roller coaster, roller coaster, inverted coaster and shaken many, and un'acquaparco nn I slide is still there ... .. or better NN xchè heck am I when I saw a slide that was there ... well, I had a moment of trembling of legs ... but then, because I have a wooden head, thought and thought I've got all day and finally at a loss of lucidity I done ....
The photo below I took from the internet and makes a lot nn



xchè the first part is pretty much vertical .. 32 meters downhill at breakneck speed, then give a culata giant x ( at least in my case) ...
x thrill fans this kind of instrument of torture called Stukas (whose full name we assumed x was Stukas that I do) and has numerous advantages: it is the only place where an unexplained reason x nn There is never a row, and where people instead ipergentile exceeded it on deck ... it was a frenzy of "you go", "the ninth, but quiet, I'll wait ..", "passes through you .." " I'm here another five minutes ", etc ... until the exasperated attendant asked" Who's going ALLOOOORA ????????? "Then came two unlucky with the face of everyone who will never see the light .. + and in fact I really wanted to document my face at that moment ... when it happened to me I'm lying (they make you place it face up to nnn see the abyss, or else that goes down WITH CAPER) biaaanca body type The poor attendant kept telling me "a little forward +" .. and I stepped from BEN A QUARTER MM, "+ forward yet," another half mm, "+ avaaanti ..."... then whistled qndo tt was a frenzy of" GO? " ""..." YOU GO CAN I GO?" "I ... er .. !"..." GO GO ....."..." ...".." THEN GO WRONG WITH LEGS CROSSED SO ????"... "VAAAAAAAAAI!" and are (finally) gone. Needless to say, got me a heart attack and that I landed a crushing jag, semiannegando, with the slip in a thong tramutatosi megasgambato 80 years and, according to the spectators who watched as the circus, also invented a strange ballet (the pressure tr water was strong and he messed up xchè nn could be hard haha!), but overall, I'd do it (xchè I'm crazy, but you knew ;)!!)
Only thing: put a damn elevator xchè addition to the hard work of all those steps, on the way up there you think back at least 1500 times ... but when it comes time to get on ( nn and look down) it's absolutely worth ^___^!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment